- VETERANS & ACTIVE DUTY FREE TICKETS
- FLASH SALE!
- The Beef get their first road win
- The Beef look to get their 1st road win
- Military Appreciation Night Announced
- The Beef look to extend their win streak against Sioux City
- The Beef cruise past the Steamwheelers
- The Beef take on the Steamwheelers
- Omaha Beef vs Corey Ross Led Steamwheelers
- The Beef avenge their week 2 loss against the Phantoms
The Beef look to extend their win streak against Sioux City
- Updated: May 4, 2018
The Omaha Beef (3-4) will play Sioux City Bandits (4-3)on Saturday at 7:05 at the Tyson Events Center. This will be the second of three matchups against Sioux City this season.
Omaha is coming off a 47-36 victory over the Quad City Steamwheelers. Quarterback Anthony Iannotti commanded the Beef offense 118 total yards and four total touchdowns. Iannotti has five rushing and five passing touchdowns in the last two games and only one interception. Special teams played crucial in the victory. Defensive back Chris Perry returned a kick-off for a 45-yard touchdown on the first offensive possession for the Beef. The Beef were able to score touchdowns on their first five possessions.
Sioux City is coming off a 60-58 loss against the Salina Liberty. Running back Darrian Miller and Quarterback Liam Nadler combined for seven touchdowns and 260 yards.
Sioux City defeated Omaha in a back and forth game 33-30 in their first matchup on March 24, at Ralston Arena. The last Beef victory over the Bandits came on June 17, 2017 in the semi finals.
Omaha is 0-3 on the road this season, they are looking to get an important win in Sioux City to bolster their playoff positioning.
Write up (DK Kellum & Harrison Popp)