- Omaha Beef vs Corey Ross Led Steamwheelers
- The Beef avenge their week 2 loss against the Phantoms
- The Beef host the Phantoms
- The Beef lose to the Liberty
- The Beef look for their 2nd win on the road
- Beef lose on the road to Bismarck
- The Beef battle the Bucks
- Jr Prime & Rump Dance Camp
- Remaining 4 Game Pack $pecial
- The Beef drop their 2nd straight game
The Beef look for their 2nd win on the road
- Updated: April 13, 2018
The Omaha Beef (1-3) hit the road for their second consecutive road game against the Salina Liberty (3-1) Saturday at 7:05. These two teams faced off earlier in the season where the Beef won the game 42-37 on a last second throw to the end zone that landed in the hands of Jamall Williams to win the game with 10-seconds left. The Beef have lost three straight games, but are looking to bounce back against a team they have beaten already this season.
Omaha is coming off another tough loss against Bismarck where they loss by one point. The Beef took the lead into the half and they also had the lead in the 4th quarter until the Bucks scored a winning touchdown with 13-seconds left. In the three combined losses for the Beef, they have lost by a total of five points. They have competed extremely hard, but a play here and there hasn’t gone their way. Wide Receiver Chris Perry said, “That was the game that broke us. We all know what we need to do, now we just have to do it.”
The beef come into this game with the #2 offense averaging 252.5 yards per game and the #1 defense only allowing 161.5 yards per game. This team has what it take to climb back into the top half of the CIF North Division.