- The Beef lose in Overtime
- The Beef fight for their playoff lives
- VETERANS & ACTIVE DUTY FREE TICKETS
- FLASH SALE!
- The Beef get their first road win
- The Beef look to get their 1st road win
- Military Appreciation Night Announced
- The Beef look to extend their win streak against Sioux City
- The Beef cruise past the Steamwheelers
- The Beef take on the Steamwheelers
The Beef fight for their playoff lives
- Updated: May 26, 2018
The Omaha Beef (4-6) will play the Sioux City Bandits (6-3) at 7:05 p.m. at Ralston Arena on Saturday night. This is the third and final matchup against Sioux City this season.
Omaha is coming off a 58-36 loss on the road against the Quad City Steemwheelers. Two turnovers and five un-timely penalties deflated any chance of a comeback, as the Beef didn’t lead at any point during the game.
Sioux City will enter Saturday night’s game fresh off of a bye week. The Bandits’ last game was a 77-26 victory over the Kansas City Phantoms on May 12.
Omaha is 0-2 against Sioux City this season. Losing 33-30 and 52-40 in both matchups. Omaha must win the final two games in order to stay in playoff contention.
For tickets starting at only $10. Call 800-440-3741 or click TinyURL.com/BeefTix
Write Up (DK Kellum & Harrison Popp)