- Omaha Beef vs Corey Ross Led Steamwheelers
- The Beef avenge their week 2 loss against the Phantoms
- The Beef host the Phantoms
- The Beef lose to the Liberty
- The Beef look for their 2nd win on the road
- Beef lose on the road to Bismarck
- The Beef battle the Bucks
- Jr Prime & Rump Dance Camp
- Remaining 4 Game Pack $pecial
- The Beef drop their 2nd straight game
The Beef battle the Bucks
- Updated: April 6, 2018
The (1-2) Omaha Beef travel to North Dakota to face the (2-2) Bismarck Bucks Saturday at 7:05 p.m. Both teams are coming off a loss to Sioux City and are looking to rebound this week.
The Beef are coming off of their bye week and are looking to reestablish themselves on the field Saturday night. They look to their #1 rushing and total yards per game offense to lead the way. Jeff Mack along with the combination Anthony Iannotti and John Gibbs have been a force on the ground averaging 108.7 yards and 29 first downs coming from those yards. With a good running game, the Beef have been able to control the clock and trust in their defense who are second in the CIF with five interceptions returning one for a touchdowns.
The Bucks come into this game with a few weapons of their own in RB Zavier Stewart and WR Jayhem Byrd. Even though Stewart is second in the CIF rushing yards per game, he will have a tough time finding lanes against the stout Beef defense who only allowing 15 yards on the ground per game. Omaha has two losses, but they were in close game for a combined four points.