- The Beef lose in Overtime
- The Beef fight for their playoff lives
- VETERANS & ACTIVE DUTY FREE TICKETS
- FLASH SALE!
- The Beef get their first road win
- The Beef look to get their 1st road win
- Military Appreciation Night Announced
- The Beef look to extend their win streak against Sioux City
- The Beef cruise past the Steamwheelers
- The Beef take on the Steamwheelers
The Beef battle the Bucks
- Updated: April 6, 2018
The (1-2) Omaha Beef travel to North Dakota to face the (2-2) Bismarck Bucks Saturday at 7:05 p.m. Both teams are coming off a loss to Sioux City and are looking to rebound this week.
The Beef are coming off of their bye week and are looking to reestablish themselves on the field Saturday night. They look to their #1 rushing and total yards per game offense to lead the way. Jeff Mack along with the combination Anthony Iannotti and John Gibbs have been a force on the ground averaging 108.7 yards and 29 first downs coming from those yards. With a good running game, the Beef have been able to control the clock and trust in their defense who are second in the CIF with five interceptions returning one for a touchdowns.
The Bucks come into this game with a few weapons of their own in RB Zavier Stewart and WR Jayhem Byrd. Even though Stewart is second in the CIF rushing yards per game, he will have a tough time finding lanes against the stout Beef defense who only allowing 15 yards on the ground per game. Omaha has two losses, but they were in close game for a combined four points.