- 2017 Player Tryouts
- 2017 Omaha Beef Prime Dancer Tryouts
- CIF Announces League Expansion
- Download the mobile app now!
- Beef sign former Husker standout, runningback Imani Cross
- Beef stumble in Wichita, miss playoffs
- Beef wrap up regular season at Wichita; Playoffs on the line
- Beef stay in the playoff hunt, go 2-0 to finish homestand
- Beef prepare for Playoff Push heading into May
- Backup QB Steed Flawless In 50-27 Beef Victory
Beef Homestand Starts With Win Over Force
- Updated: April 17, 2016
RALSTON, NE — The Omaha Beef offense put together its most complete performance of the season en route to a 58-55 victory over the Wichita Force (4-2).
The 58 points were a season-high for the Beef (3-3).
QB Joshua Floyd Jr. completed 15 of 24 passes for 237 yards and 5 touchdowns. WR Jeremiah Oates led the Beef with five receptions for 118 yards and a touchdown. WR Kayne Farquharson had four catches for 64 yards and 3 touchdowns. RB Jeff Mack led the team with 76 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns.
The Beef defense held the Force to zero total yards in the first quarter and zero points in the third quarter. In the third quarter, the Beef scored 21 unanswered points and took control of the game.
LB Jesse Robertson led the defense with 11 tackles and a sack. DT Sony Theodate had 8 tackles and 1.5 tackles for loss.
With 43 seconds left in the game, Farquharson sealed the victory with a 5-yard touchdown reception to make the score 58-41. Two garbage-time touchdown passes by the Force, one aided by a successful onside kick, made the final score look closer than the game actually was.
The Beef are back in action Friday night in the second of five straight home games as the Chicago Eagles (2-4) make their first visit to the Slaughterhouse.
Season ticket packages for the remaining four home games are still available for as low as $45!
Secure your tickets by calling the Beef ticket office at 402-346-BEEF or complete your order online.